After a long Time - I want to write something, at-least few sentence

'I looked around for a moment, I could see the whole world laughing at me,
Why? don't know, I too laughed at them, they are still laughing at me,
Now I laugh at myself.'

'those three words'

Love is beautiful, most of the time it make up our dirty character to a beautiful one.
At times our whole life will depend upon three words 'I Love you' and at times 'I am Sorry'!.
'I love you' can blossom our life and 'I am Sorry' can help our love.
We, who didn't felt anything hard to say 'I love you' a hundred times,
At time, we just forgets to say one 'I am sorry' when it is most needed.
We just don't remember that 'I am sorry' is very similar to 'I love you'.

'I am longing in your memories,
I am dreaming your memories, which reminds me that 'Love is a beautiful dream',
At times I am suffering, still I am happy in your memories.
Sometimes I acted like I am hurt, and many time I pretented like I am not.'

I don't know what happened, we always forget something,
I forgot to say 'I am sorry', but we continued to say 'I love you'.
After a long time, I came closer to my life, I realized the importance of the three words 'I am Sorry'.
I realized how Important is 'I am sorry' when we are in love.
I don't know who forgot to say those words at the time we needed the most.

Now I want to tell you 'I am sorry' - seriously and ' I loved you' - sincerely.

Comments

  1. 'Sorry' the shortest word that makes us hold so many things ... and wen time comes to say that we are probably always late in that .. Huh .. the love and its effects that sometimes makes our vision blurred , a lack of sorry sometimes makes the wounds deeper , isn't it ?

    I just loved this line "Love is beautiful, most of the time it make up our dirty character to a beautiful one." what more can i say ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. oyeeee... jus awesum...i agree... i am sorry is v v important in a relation.. my personal experience...I don't know who forgot to say those words at the time we needed the most.

    Now I want to tell you 'I am sorry' - seriously and ' I loved you' - sincerely.beautiful..really!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment