Poem. ...an angel from above. Another set of misplaced words.

Sometimes I love to be a stupid..,
I believe that's the most beautiful form of living... being stupid,
But only when you are on the other side.
.
.
...an angel from above.
Another set of misplaced words.
I believe,
All of my life,
I've been waiting for you,
Now all my prayers answered.
.
When I close my eyes...
All the stars, flowers and moon,
All the rivers, birds and sun,
Just vanishes to give way to you.
.
I dream a beautiful dream,
Not about you and me,
It's all about you,
Nobody else to disturb you singing.
.
When I look around,
When I look inside,
All I see is you.
Looking in your eyes I just found mine.
.
Everyday, everytime I see you,
I fall from Earth to Heaven all over again,
Everyday, everytime I see you,
I feel a sweet hug, the sweetest hug.
.
Dreams do come true,
With you, I do believe that too.
Unselfishly I start dreaming again,
Thats the only way I can live with you forever.
- I come from far... and going far..

Comments