I am revealing half and hiding the rest in my heart. #Poem.

I am revealing half and hiding the rest in my heart.

When the worries came to tear me into pieces,
You came to show me the beauty of smile,
You came like the gorgeous flowers of my dreams,
You appeared like the fine-looking rain drops.

Swarming like a child at your glances,
I'm falling in love as I was longing for it!
Eccentric things happened, and I lost my sleep!
Just adjusted my dream to see you clearly.

The affection of you blossomed on my life,
Never seen a dream more beautiful than the moments with you,
You made me happy, the happiness I never had before,
Something is happening, something unknown.

Everything looked like magic,
A relationship without name,
O, dear will you tell me softly?
O, dear will you tell me in my ears?

Shyness touched me today,
My heart and soul gets charmed,
Why is this silence around?
Where are you?

You are far from me like the flowers of my dreams,
You just vanished when I tried to touch your hands,
Like I tried plucking the flowers from the dreams,
Like I tried to connect with a person from my future.

The beautiful rain drops that is falling on me,
Won't it become a deep hammering rain?
You are a dream, an eternal dream I wish to have.
I am revealing half and hiding the rest in my heart.
'I come from far ... and going far...'

Comments

  1. Awesome poem! Love it.. specly "Just adjusted my dream to see you clearly." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You appeared like the fine-looking rain drops.
    Just adjusted my dream to see you clearly.
    Something is happening, something unknown.
    O, dear will you tell me in my ears?Like I tried to connect with a person from my future.
    I am revealing half and hiding the rest in my heart.....
    Wonderful lines.... kutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just so beautiful.. Bliss. Really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment