I created a girl.. a beautiful princess..

I created a girl.. a beautiful princess..
Imagination!. I created a girl..
I created in my dreams..
But the girl too had the same story to tell..
Now how can I help this little, beautiful, sweet princess.!

I thought I would by no means meet a person like you
You gave me hope
You gave me words
It is the same words, I am using now..

I know you don't want to tell me..
But I can hear you..,
I can hear your inner words....

I can hear you,
I respect you and your tears,
Because it’s the same tears which I lost.
I can hear your voice,

The Voice:
'Slowly I was falling..
Why did you leave me to cry?
Why did you leave me alone?’

I thought I can Catch You when you fall
I can hear you, I can hear your voice..

The Voice:
'I'll leave you, and move away..
I will hide from you..
I pledge.. 
I will never again remember you,
The you, I once loved '

but this was too fast for me to help you.
I can hear you, I can hear your voice..

The Voice:
'I dont need a single drop of tear for you..
So I am crying, as much as I can..
I want to wipe out all my tears..
I hate this tears..'

I can hear you, I can hear your voice..

The Voice:
'I want to forget the dream, I had of you, 
I am pretending I am fine
But at times I fail'

I can hear you, I can hear your voice..

The Voice:
'I can never forget you
Whatever happens I will try to forget you..
I am trying to forget you..'

I can still hear your voice,
I can still hear your weep,

I lost my imagination,
Why I could'n create a girl different from me..
I thought I was the only one..

Again, few drops of tears…
For the girl, I once dreamed,
For the girl, I once loved,

I thought I was the only one..
I thought I would by no means meet a person like you..
You came like a fragrance to me
When I needed the most..
With a lot of tears of your own..

Now, I pray for you..
Now, I pray for your happiness..
Now, I pray to my God.. to give all my strength to you..
For you to come up soon..

I wish I could catch you from falling..
I pray again..
'I come from far ... and going far...'

Comments