Loving you., gives me Hope... [another incomplete love poem]

Loving you., gives me hope!

All I ever dreamed of is about a princess.
You changed my world
That is something that I cannot refute
I treasure you my dearest pretty girl
You just don't know what you have done to me
You pushed me to the best of mine,
You really are the princess I dreamed of,
It is magical because you are the girl from my imagination,
Your smile,
Whenever I felt lonely,
Whenever I felt sad,
Whenever I felt tensed,
Your smile in the beautiful picture.
It is magical because the image itself is changing me.
All I ever dreamed of is about a princess to help me.

I always dreamed of, a girl from the future.
I say it, and I say it again
YOUR NAME!
The smallest poem I ever heard of..
Your name..
Your smile, even in my dreams, it takes my breath away
You are with me as much as the wind blows…
All I have in my memories is a girl from my past…

Words are not popping out.. but I am loving this,
I am loving every bit of this feeling…
These incomplete sentences have a lot to say..
And I am in love with my incomplete... love.

'I come from far ... and going far...'

Comments

  1. Wow, nice poem. I like it. But who is ur princess? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess? she is not with me.. she is somewhere in this world... still waiting..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment